4 month old advanced puppy
DARK TIMBER KENNELS
we get many questions about what a 4 month old advanced puppy is. The name says most of it. A 4 month old advanced puppy will have all that the 8 week old puppy has and an additional 2 months of training which include, but is not limited to the following.
* retrieving land and water
* introduced to decoys land and water
* introduced to gun fire at a distance
* started crate training
* retrieving off of a bumper machine
* learning to mark out at a distance
* normally retrieving on land out to 40 yards
* normally retrieving on water out to 25 yards
* retrieving with enthusiasm both directions
* delivering to hand or very close
* started on obedience
* Collar conditioning
* no bite
* no bark
* no jump
* basic age appropriate obedience
basically, a well started young advanced puppy that has some manners built in. The real reason to get a dog at this level in our opinion is for one of two reasons.
* You don't want to do the "puppy" thing
* or if you want to have more of a guarantee of what your future dog's desire and personality will be.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, a 4 month old advanced puppy might be just what you are looking for.
typical training bill for a 4 month old is 2,000.